Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Missing Spot.....for everyone at IISc

Everyone knows what I am talking about, if they are freequent visitor to the premier instistute of Bangalore......Indian Institute of Science (IISc). Yes you are rightly pointed out..............it is Coffee Board place.
Who can forget the place like coffee board, ...........
It brought so many insight to researchers, and scientists , solved many problems for students. Who can imagine how many alliances it made among researchers?
I met so many friends had many many meaningful dialogue with fellow scientists.
I used to meet many people near coffee board, whom I failed to meet in the department due to their busy schedules in giving talks and endless field researches.

Coffee Board was like a true friend...............I never forget them
I really miss that place................

please bring pressure on administration to bring it back to the premises.

No comments: