Monday, August 10, 2009

My own resume... Looking for Job

I have finished my graduation, post graduation and doctorate from University of Mysore. I have joined CSIR as Research Associate and started my post doctoral research in Tamilnadu. But due to family constrains I couldn’t able to continue and rush back to Bangalore to meet family needs. I took night shift jobs to sustain my family needs and keep myself updated.

I have handled many responsibilities such as course coordinator and facilitate to run the M.Sc course in Wildlife, worked as HR executive, HR Manager and delivered my abilities in sourcing IT and non IT consultants, As office administrator I have run the office administration.

I am looking for a position, which gives me peace, satisfaction and some revenue to run family.

Here are my details

WORK EXPERIENCE

Dec2008 - July 2009 - Micro Cell Computer Technologies (Placement Division)

Manager (HR) & Admin (Day Shift)

Nov 2007 – Present - ISL Techsolutions Inc, North Brunswick, NJ (Remote Working)

Resource Manager (Night Shift)

Jun 2006 – Oct 2007 - Ospro Systems LLc, Columbus IN (Back Office is in Bangalore)

Sr. IT Recruiter & Night shift Manager

Oct 04 – Apr 06 - Council of Scientific and Industrial Research

Department of Science & Technology, New Delhi - IN

Research Associate

Apr 03 – Oct 04 - Centre for Wildlife Studies

(Post Graduation in Wildlife Conservation and Management), Bangalore – IN

Course Coordinator

Aug 02 – Mar 03 - Mysore Education Society

Under Graduate College for Science, Arts & Commerce, Bangalore – IN

Lecturer

Jul 96 – Apr 02 - Department of Studies in Psychology

University of Mysore, Mysore – IN

Wildlife Researcher


Contact Details Email: ananthakrishna.sharma@gmail.com, 9886723218

Other Details DOB: 22 Feb 1972

Language Known Kannada, English, Hindi and Tamil

No comments: