Thursday, May 10, 2012

Where is Morality gone????

Hey...
I work in IT Development Company... get lot of resumes from candidates of various skills.
It is for my wonder, I see lot of fake profiles. Normally I used to see this trend with Male candidates... offcouse it is obvious without saying it is Andhra candidates. Now a days I am seeing some female candidates are also following the same path....
I had a great respect for these IT candidates... thinking they are making our economy grow.... but after seeing this stupid action by some candidates... my faith in all these IT candidates become vanishing.
Over the years they have changed a lot and becoming pain in the neck. While during one HR discussion... IT Professionals are tagged as "Curse of Human Race".... I gave a real thought on this issue... and I am kind of convincing now... because... because of these bunch of people...
Lot of common people became Jobless....
Prices of essential commodities raised to sky.....
Immoral activities are raising across the fields....

1 comment:

amit said...

Sir you are correct. I am also going with same ethics that i will not use any thing fake in my life. but i want to say that i got nothing with this. all my friends and students put fake experience and they are earning more than me and i am going with my ethics without a good life. :(